- Original painting by Zachary Zorbas titled "Mykonos Town" handmade in Aegina, Greece
- Created with "Geneva Fine Art" oil paint on quality linen canvas
- Width: 60cm, Height: 80cm, Depth: 3cm
- Stretched and ready to hang
- Signed by Zac
- Varnished for protection and color clarity
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Packaged and shipped from Aegina, Greece.
All of the paintings in our shop are prepared with the utmost care. Please allow up to one week for your painting to be packaged safely if it’s being delivered within Greece. If it's an international order, allow for 2-3 weeks for your painting to be prepared for customs and certification for export.Shipping
We ship worldwide from Greece. For most destinations in Europe it usually takes 3-6 business days and outside of Europe it can take 1-2 weeks to arrive. You will get a tracking number when it's shipped so that you can see the shipping status.
Please note that you may be charged taxes by your country's customs, please check this before you purchase.Certification
All of our original paintings come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Zac.Story
Mykonos was one of the first islands I had been to in Greece, years ago. My friend from England and I wanted to go for a night out on the islands and to dance. We went to Super Paradise and people were partying pretty crazily. The next day we explored Mykonos Town. There were pristine, whitewashed, cubic houses with wooden colored doors and windows. The streets were narrow forming a labyrinth. I remember rose-red bougainvilleas contrasting with the bright white walls. You could see the sea with waves crashing up onto the concrete and through tiny alleys.