- Original painting by Zachary Zorbas titled “Snowfall in Ancient Delphi” handmade in Arachova, Greece
- Created with "Geneva Fine Art" oil paint on linen canvas made locally in Greece
- Width: 40cm, Height: 30cm, Depth: 2cm
- Stretched and ready to hang
- Signed by Zac
- Varnished for protection and color clarity
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Packaged and shipped from Aegina, Greece.
We had just arrived at our hotel in Arachova. After checking-in, we headed straight for the ancient sites of Delphi. On the way, a steady snowfall began. It was a beautiful moment walking up to the main archaeological site for the first time while the snow was coming down. It was quiet except for some kind of whispers from the past and the occasional breeze or bird call.
For the ancient Greeks, Delphi was the center of the world, wisdom, and spirituality. It is clear why when you are there to experience the dramatic mountains that surround you with deep valleys filled with thousands of olive trees. This was where the Oracle of Delphi was that so many people seeked insights from.Processing
All paintings in our shop are prepared with the utmost care. Please allow up to three days for your painting to be packaged. If it's an international order, allow for up to one week for your painting to be prepared for customs.
For most destinations in Europe it usually takes 3-6 business days and outside of Europe it can take 15-20 days to arrive. You will get a tracking number when it's shipped.
Please note that you may be charged taxes by your country's customs, please check this before you purchase.Certification
All of our original paintings come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Zac.