- Original painting by Zachary Zorbas titled “View of Saronic Gulf from Tzikides, Aegina” handmade in Aegina, Greece
- Created with "Geneva Fine Art" oil paint on linen canvas made locally in Greece
- Width: 30cm, Height: 24cm, Depth: 1.5cm
- Stretched and ready to hang
- Signed by Zac
- Varnished for protection and color clarity
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Packaged and shipped from Aegina, Greece.
All paintings in our shop are prepared with the utmost care. Please allow up to three days for your painting to be packaged. If it's an international order, allow for up to one week for your painting to be prepared for customs.
For most destinations in Europe it usually takes 3-6 business days and outside of Europe it can take 15-20 days to arrive. You will get a tracking number when it's shipped.
Please note that you may be charged taxes by your country's customs, please check this before you purchase.
All of our original paintings come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Zac.