- Original painting by Zachary Zorbas titled "Evening in Naoussa Paros" handmade in Aegina, Greece
- Created with "Geneva Fine Art" oil paint on linen canvas made locally in Greece
- Width: 80cm, Height: 60cm, Depth: 3cm
- Framed or Unframed
- Stretched and ready to hang
- Signed by Zac
- Varnished for protection and color clarity
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Packaged and shipped from Aegina, Greece
All paintings in our shop are prepared with the utmost care. Please allow up to three days for your painting to be packaged. If it's an international order, allow for up to one week for your painting to be prepared for customs.
For most destinations in Europe it usually takes 3-6 business days and outside of Europe it can take 15-20 days to arrive. You will get a tracking number when it's shipped.
Please note that you may be charged taxes by your country's customs, please check this before you purchase.
Custom orders are most welcome, feel free to ask for any item with any adjustment or anything else you want me to make, I enjoy creating and love challenges. We can write something special on the back of the artwork or on a separate card. Feel free to ask anything else.Certification
All of our original paintings come with a certificate of authenticity signed by Zac.