- Original painting by Zachary Zorbas titled "Walking in the Olive Grove with Toby" handmade in Aegina, Greece
- Created with "Geneva Fine Art" oil paint on linen canvas made locally in Greece
- Width: 40cm, Height: 30cm, Depth: 2cm
- Stretched and ready to hang
- Signed by Zac
- Varnished for protection and color clarity
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Packaged and shipped from Aegina, Greece
All of the paintings in our shop are prepared with the utmost care. Please allow up to one week for your painting to be packaged safely if it’s being delivered within Greece. If it's an international order, allow for 2-3 weeks for your painting to be prepared for customs and certification for export.
We ship worldwide from Greece. For most destinations in Europe it usually takes 3-6 business days and outside of Europe it can take 1-2 weeks to arrive. You will get a tracking number when it's shipped so that you can see the shipping status.
Shipping costs are higher for international shipments not only because of distance but also we must to apply for a Certificate of Export. This costs money to send to Athens, get it sent back to us, and then to finally send the painting to you. We also have to prepare several documents detailing the work.
Please note that you may be charged taxes by your country's customs, please check this before you purchase.
Our puppy, Toby, was almost one year old. I have enjoyed taking him outside for walks in the olive grove. He loves to run up and down the rows of trees. He brings me so much joy. I started painting outside in the olive grove with Toby. I was observing the way the bright sunlight landed on his fur. It was a little bit later in the afternoon and the shadows were growing longer. The moon was slightly visible.